Pages

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Something I Have Not Done That Most People Have

Guyyyyyyyyysssssssssss guess what!!! My computer's fixed!!! I'm using it right now as I type this post!! As you can probably imagine, my exuberance is unbounded. (that just means that I'm really, really happy;) Also, I went to the library (aka Heaven to my friends who know me well xP) AAAAND Taco Bell. It's been a good day.

..Which is what I needed since I finished reading Les Miserables yesterday. Which is what I will need when I finish A Series of Unfortunate Events again. Which is what I needed several years ago when I read the Count of Monte Christo.
  While we're at it, why don't we just change this post to "Things I have done that most people haven't"??
Just kidding. The ratio of things I have done to things other people have done is like 6:3900.

So, let's begin the list.

1. I have never seen Twilight
2. I have never had my own bedroom
3. I have never been to public school
4. I have never been on Facebook
5. I have never petted an alpaca

I think that's the end of my list!! Have a nice day=)


~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment