Pages

Saturday, January 4, 2014

30 Day Writing Challenge

Good morning/afternoon/evening/wee hours of the morning to all of my beautiful followers!!! I am fully aware of the dispassionate manner in which I have been ignoring this blog as of late, but with the New Year came a fresh determination to not only write more, but to blog more, and post more material for you readers. I was rather stymied, though, by the uncertainty of what to write. It seems a common practice with me.

  But never fear, for my darling friend Caitlyn over at Isabela informed me recently that she was doing a thirty-day writing challenge, and encouraged me to join her in the effort. (okay, so I begged her to let me copy her x) Here it is, the writing challenge I most certainly intend to accomplish:




What do you think?? I am rather excited. I intend to write in a mixture of styles, prose, poetry, (although it may be terrible xP)  abstract, concise, factual, imaginative, you name it. I'm just here to have fun. And also improve and hone my writing skills as would befit a amateur writer who wishes to one day succeed. 
   Now, I am fully aware that it is the 4th of the month and not the 1st, as it should be. But I have a habit of hopping on the bandwagon a bit later than everyone else, so I'm just going to start tomorrow, at Day Five xD 

Wish me luck!!;)



~Margaret




No comments:

Post a Comment