Pages

Friday, January 10, 2014

5 Things on My Bucketlist

I must apologise for my negligence to post. I could make any number of excuses, i.e. my computer still isn't among the living, school started back on Monday, etc, etc, etc. But I won't. I just did, but I won't.

Today is a rather interesting one, though, because I am directed to list 10 things on my bucketlist. I am using the ever-helpful "bucketlist edits" to list these, as they are mostly self-explanatory, and I'm watch Little Women and am loathe to part from it for any span of time;)

I give you: A Small Assortment of My Hopes, Dreams, and Plans.


Yes. Just yes.


This would be suuuuuper epic.


=D


We would sing "One Day More" from Les Misérables.


I cannot express in words how much I utterly desire this. I can't help but wish that for this sole reason I had been born in 17th century Europe.....x)

That about wraps it up!! Thank you for masking your disdain for my irregular habits. After all, "it's a personality quirk!" xD


~Margaret


No comments:

Post a Comment