Pages

Thursday, January 16, 2014

A regret

Today, I am supposed to talk intellectually and concisely about something I regret not doing in the last year. Actually, it never said that. I'm just reading between the proverbial lines. 

I think this is an important topic, because it says a lot about the character of the person who speaks on it. If it's something stupid, that person is either shallow or a comedian. If it is deep and heartfelt, that person may have something to them. Heaven knows what your opinion will be of me by the end of this post.

It's actually a difficult question, because if it were narrowed down to this past day, rather than this past year, it would be a much more limited scope and therefore much easier to answer. Alas, it is a year, not a day. But Rome was not built in a day. (just nod knowingly. That's what I do whenever my brain turns off and I continue to speak)

Aha! My brain is still on. And with all of my wits about me, I am fully fit to answer the question at hand. 

Blogosphere, my greatest regret of the past year is not having eaten more pizza.


~Margaret

4 comments: