Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Life

It was only a moment ago that I realized with a shock: I needed to write my next character sketch!!!
Actually, it was more like this:

Me: electronconfiguration1s2s2p3s3p4selectromagneticcoefficientspowersequationstrianglessquarestrigonometryalgebraACTOctober26panickingstudiescrammingknowledgeintomybrain-

Me: I need to blog.

Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYY?!?!?!??! WHY GOD?? WHY ME??? I'M ONLY ONE YOUNG GIRL!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! *sobbing hysterically*


That might be a little bit of an exaggeration. I like blogging. I like you guys. But do you ever get that feeling when you're really busy  that every little added thing is weighing you down and smothering you slowly? It's kind of like the sinking of the Titanic. Except way less music and swimming by a raft that could easily hold two people. 

BUT ANYWAYS. I promise I will post the next character sketch soon. Life, as always, is proving rather hectic. Ella is next on the list, and I'm really excited to take an in-depth look at this very lovable, yet shallow character x)



~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment