Pages

Friday, December 20, 2013

An Apology

Hello!! Glad you've stopped by this lovely morning for.... Some tea? A biscuit? Scrambled eggs? Ahh see, there's my Yankee peeking through!

And before you yell at me........... Actually I'd prefer that you didn't yell at me at all, but I suppose one can't be picky in the blogging business. Like, if your computer goes ker-smash and decides to die for no apparent reason, you should just move on in a chill manner and get a new computer.

...but I don't have any money. And the next thing I wanted to post on here is on my dead computer. Are you putting the pieces together now? Yes, it's a true story. Not even like the "Based on a true story" movies that you see where they take everything you every admired in a historical figure and turn them inTO SOME SORT OF MANIAC AND I JUST-


Anyways. My computer is dead. I have no computer. Or future blog post. If you started reading from here and skipped the first bits, (which I don't see any reason for you to have done that, but it's probably a good idea that you did) it's totally fine. I'm simply here to make a sort of apology for my not having posted anything in furrever. (haha Claire see what I did there??) And by "furrever" I mean eighteen days. WHICH IS A REALLY LONG TIME. Sorry, guys. I don't know when my computer will be fixed, but I hope it's soon. Because then I won't have to use the other computer, which is moody to say the least. but also because I don't want to let you guys down. I know, it's the Christmas season! You expect me to be uploading content dripping with bright holiday cheer, and tinsel, and mistletoe! Truth is, sometimes I'm a lot neared to the Grinch than all the Whos down in Whoville. But only sometimes. I suppose I can manage to crank out one overly-bubbly, wonder-filled, seasonally-joyful post. Because there are like sixty-billion things that give me joy and a reason to celebrate every day. I want to be able to list them.

I miss you guys! I'm excited for the day when my computer will finally turn on, instead of making that obnoxious beeping sound that renders me deaf for three-day stretches. Hopefully that'll be before Christmas. But no guarantee or anything. I don't wanna get hate mail or any of that trash if I don't succeed.


On that abundantly loving and solemnizing note, I remain your ever-faithful and devoted:

~Margaret

2 comments: