Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Hello & Goodbye

Hey guys. Due to some things that I dislike about the format and restrictions of the Blogger platform, I have created a new blog of late and have mostly switched over to using that. You can find it here.

Depending on how that plays out, I probably won’t be posting much on this blog anymore – or at all. Tumblr is much freer when it comes to what you can and can’t post from a media perspective. What I mean by that is that my new blog is part bloggy-blog, part moodboard, part reference, and partly a way for me to get content out there that would otherwise rot in the Drafts folder.

I’ve been really grateful for this blog over the past couple years. Looking back on old posts makes me re-remember the things I love about writing for a public setting and what I’ve learned about sharing inspiration and opinions since I first picked up a pencil. I’ve still got a long way to go. This chapter is closing, but I hope you will join me on the next one. The encouragement and feedback I’ve received through Blogger is invaluable. Thank you – to every single person who’s read this blog, commented, shared posts… I don’t think anything could ever have convinced me to stop writing but your kind words made me less afraid to share what I had written with the big world outside. Thank you for that. Here’s to new seasons.


~Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment